Electric Owl Works offers online services for clients whose busy schedules or distance makes it difficult for them to visit us. These services are a wonderful option for artists who have already recorded tracks in home, project, or other studios or are looking for consulting services that will provide an objective opinion and another set of ears to assist them in completing their project.
Ready to order? Visit the EOW Store.
Your Mix Ready* digital tracks will be professionally mixed in the box (ITB) with two revisions included. Additional revisions/recalls are $45 per hour billed in fifteen-minute increments.
- 1 – 4 Songs: $250/song
- 5 – 9 Songs: $225/song (10% discount)
- 10+ Songs: $200/song (20% discount)
Your Mix Ready* digital tracks will be mixed in a hybrid fashion (ITB with additional analogue outboard gear, console, and/or summing) with two revisions included. Additional revisions/recalls are $45 per hour billed in fifteen-minute increments.
- 1 – 4 Songs: $350/song
- 5 – 9 Songs: $315/song (10% discount)
- 10+ Songs: $280/song (20% discount)
Your rendered/bounced/printed stem files of your already completed and approved mix will be summed through analogue gear into a stereo final mix file.
- 1 – 4 Songs: $100/song
- 5 – 9 Songs: $90/song (10% discount)
- 10+ Songs: $80/song (20% discount)
Your stereo final mix will be professionally mastered to their native audio resolution, with two additional types of your choice, such as CD or MP3.
- 1 – 4 Songs: $75/song
- 5 – 9 Songs: $67.50/song (10% discount)
- 10+ Songs: $60/song (20% discount)
Your single track will be re-amped through your choice of available amplifiers and recorded with up to two available microphones to create completed re-amped tracks for your project.
- 1 – 4 Songs: $50/song
- 5 – 9 Songs: $45/song (10% discount)
- 10+ Songs: $40/song (20% discount)
*Mix Ready is defined as follows:
- Audio files are named in accordance with our naming convention
- Mono tracks are submitted as mono audio files
- Stereo tracks are submitted as stereo files
- Submitted tracks are “dry” and do not contain any type of processing applied after recording unless other prior arrangements are agreed to
- Submitted tracks are already edited which includes:
- Tracks have been time-aligned and corrected
- Tracks have been tuned and pitch-corrected
- Completed comps of multiple takes and/or sources with multiple tracks from multiple microphones
- Tracks have been edited to remove any errors you do not want in the final mix
- Tracks that are not mix ready will not be mixed
- We are happy to edit your tracks upon request at a rate of $45/hour billed in fifteen-minute increments. Tracks edited by us will not be mixed or released until the editing invoice is paid in full